- About us
- Visas and migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- About Australia
- Australia-Thailand relationship
- Development Cooperation
- Travel advice
- Register with us
General Grants - Funding Round Now Open
The Australia-Thailand Institute (ATI) provides financial support to selected projects which aim to promote and enhance bilateral links between Australia and Thailand, particularly people to people and institutional links. Applications are now being invited for funding in the 2012-13 financial year, for projects commencing between August 2012 and June 2013.
Funding is awarded through a competitive selection process. Applications should further the goals of the ATI. Applications with an identified Thai partner will be looked upon favourably. Applicants may consider the following ATI priority areas, but should not feel limited by them:
• Education, particularly programs which facilitate Australians studying in Thailand
• Science, technology and innovation, including environment and sustainability
• Developing emerging young leaders
• Trade advocacy and public administration
• Events celebrating the 60th anniversary of the bilateral relations in 2012
• Women and Girls
How to apply
Application forms, funding guidelines and further information about the ATI’s mission and goals can be found on the ATI website: http://www.dfat.gov.au/ati
Applications must be submitted on-line and in English.
Applications will be considered by the ATI Advisory Board at its next meeting. Applicants will be advised of the Board’s decisions in August 2012.
Further information can be obtained by contacting the ATI Secretariat on +61 2 6261 3202 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Completed applications must be submitted by 2:00pm (AEST) Friday 20 July 2012.